Step up and run 5K + 8K + 13.1!
The Patriot Running Festival includes three exciting road races – a 5K (3.10 miles) on Friday evening, an 8K (4.97 miles) on Saturday and the Run for the Dream Half Marathon (13.1 miles) on Sunday. In 2014, the popular Patriots Challenge (running both the 8K and Half Marathon on consecutive days) reached capacity. It seemed that a BIGGER challenge was in order!
NEW in 2015 we will offer the Warrior Challenge, named in honor of our military warriors, the warriors bravely battling cancer, and everyone else who embodies the warrior spirit, and refuses to let their circumstances keep them from achieving their dreams!
Warrior Challenge Participants Receive:
- Finisher medals for 5K, 8K and Half Marathon
- Special Warrior Challenge Medal
- Event shirts for 5K, 8K and Half Marathon
- Special Warrior Challenge technical shirt
- Colonial Williamsburg Pass (first 4000, all races combined)
- Busch Gardens Day Pass (first 3000, all races combined)
- Tickets for food/beer each race